Where can we trade Willis?

Buffan00

this is where it originated???

The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle's Bob Matthews believes the Jets could be the first team contacted if the Bills are willing to deal McGahee.

this link makes it a rumor? a comment from a Bob Matthews column?

Somebody please lock this thread.

lock the thread? come on. We all want mcgahee traded. Its a long off-season.

the problem is that people will assume that the title of this thread indicates that there is actually some substantive report that the jets have broached interest in mcgahee, which is obviously not the case. the natives tend to get restless about things like this

i think my head is going to explode.

when i saw the first Mock Draft thread on the Monday after the season was over I knew we were in for a loooooong off season.

i think my head is going to explode.

when i saw the first Mock Draft thread on the Monday after the season was over I knew we were in for a loooooong off season.

What did you expect?? :) Maybe you should hang out on the "Off Topic" board.?? Might be more your speed!... :thumbsup:

I don't

I'd like to see what he can do when he has a line that can run block, and maybe the coaches lighting a fire under his @ss to let him know he can be replaced

Wait,he said what, He wants The Bills to move to Toronto, even though he said right afterwards that he loves Buffalo and their fans, Drew Rosenhaus is his agent? and he has 3 children with 3 different woman and he isn't married to any of them?

Forget it, I will change my mind and join the crowd, Lets hang McGahee!!! Rabble Rabble Rabble!

I don't

I'd like to see what he can do when he has a line that can run block, and maybe the coaches lighting a fire under his @ss to let him know he can be replaced

Wait,he said what, He wants The Bills to move to Toronto, even though he said right afterwards that he loves Buffalo and their fans, Drew Rosenhaus is his agent? and he has 3 children with 3 different woman and he isn't married to any of them?

Forget it, I will change my mind and join the crowd, Lets hang McGahee!!! Rabble Rabble Rabble!

I don't want McGahee to go either. I like him, and I don't care what he says to the media. He's a good running back.

okay, fine. lets keep him. but don't come crying to me when he continues to run with absolutely no purpose next year.

You can have your opinion, but just don't come crying here when he is running all over the Bills and their run defence like Travis henry did

No one is saying McGahee is a Pro Bowler or a great back, but he is not horrible, and is going into a contract year where he might have something to play for. Plus if the bills draft a back somewhere in the draft (hopefully second day since its not a top priority) it might light a fire in him and play to his potential

okay, fine. lets keep him. but don't come crying to me when he continues to run with absolutely no purpose next year.

if the Bills don't extend him,...you better believe he will be running hard with purpose.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$FREE AGENT CONTRACT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You can have your opinion, but just don't come crying here when he is running all over the Bills and their run defence like Travis henry did

No one is saying McGahee is a Pro Bowler or a great back, but he is not horrible, and is going into a contract year where he might have something to play for. Plus if the bills draft a back somewhere in the draft (hopefully second day since its not a top priority) it might light a fire in him and play to his potential

i hope you're right. I would just rather have a RB whose motivation wasn't a big contract or some young RB stud waiting in the wings. I guess ideally i'd like a running back who likes to play for the love of the game. Call me naive, but thats what i want.

if the Bills don't extend him,...you better believe he will be running hard with purpose.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$FREE AGENT CONTRACT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yeah, let's hope.

Just posting what I saw! Interesting how much press it's getting lately.

For the record, I think Buffalo can upgrade from Willis, but I don't think they should trade him...yet.

As far as the "press" it's getting- can it be safe to say that said "press" is just internet journalists who scan TBD? Afterall, YOU were Time's man of the year-basically for that reason.

For the record, I think Buffalo can upgrade from Willis, but I don't think they should trade him...yet.

As far as the "press" it's getting- can it be safe to say that said "press" is just internet journalists who scan TBD? Afterall, YOU were Time's man of the year-basically for that reason.

pretty much. the "press" is some rumors from the D&C and internet message boards. We havent heard one peep about it here in florida. The problem with the internet is that some tard from the D&C makes a moronic claim, and then someone quotes it as "fact". Now, the next retard that comes along has 2 "sources" to quote for his piece. It becomes a snowball of idiocy before too long.