This league is a complete joke

Cornerville

Complete disgrace...and a reflection of how mediocre the NFL really is.

But of course, most here will just suck the ass of the NFL because they worship the damn ground it walks on.

The NFL, yes, a league driven bu gambling, steroids, beer, tailgating, more illegal drugs and fantasy football. A league who's product is getting worse every year.

But dont put it down....because I have Chad Johnson in my 5th Fantasy Football team!! What a joke

But oh baseball sucks because the Yankees buy players, but every year now lately there are different World Series Champions.

The Pats will win their 4th Super Bowl in what, 7 years in the watered down NFL??? Yeah, parity is great! :thumbsup:

Keep fooling yourself and watch these games believing the New England will lose...they wont, the Tin Man will choke and ho hum, New England wins again...

Bills will NEVER EVER win anything, I PROMISE you that....COMPLETE LOST CAUSE...

NFL fans are getting more obnoxious every year too...who loves going to games and sitting around stupid ass drunks who make fools of themselves????

Bye Bye NFL

But of course, most here will just suck the ass of the NFL because they worship the damn ground it walks on.

The NFL, yes, a league driven bu gambling, steroids, beer, tailgating, more illegal drugs and fantasy football. A league who's product is getting worse every year.

But dont put it down....because I have Chad Johnson in my 5th Fantasy Football team!! What a joke

But oh baseball sucks because the Yankees buy players, but every year now lately there are different World Series Champions.

The Pats will win their 4th Super Bowl in what, 7 years in the watered down NFL??? Yeah, parity is great! :thumbsup:

Keep fooling yourself and watch these games believing the New England will lose...they wont, the Tin Man will choke and ho hum, New England wins again...

Bills will NEVER EVER win anything, I PROMISE you that....COMPLETE LOST CAUSE...

NFL fans are getting more obnoxious every year too...who loves going to games and sitting around stupid ass drunks who make fools of themselves????

Bye Bye NFL

Maybe it is just the AFC that is weak as I have pointed out only to be ridiculed.

Preaching to the choir here.....my interest level in the NFL has dropped year after year for quite some time. The Patriettes.....whatever, they won, they find a way to win. Almost seems a bit pre-fabricated, Black Sox-like to me.....how year after year they continually confuse defensive coordinators with their incredibly complex passing game.....which consists, of drop back, throw 5-10 yards to the right flat......drop back, throw 5-10 yards to the left flat......It is like the Patriettes are more science than skill.

Then we have another fly-by-night team like the Chargers.....all of a sudden today they degenerate into a Pop Warner team, penalties, mistakes topped off, of course with Grim Reaper Schottenheimer at the helm.

Hopefully Vinatieri will end the Patriettes season next week. Then we will have a Colts angle in play here......beat former city, beat arch-nemesis with new clutch player.

:thumbsup:

I am thinking of tailgating each week at the ol Ralph, but never buying tix and watching the game on the tube in a parking lot......hehe.

Save money, plenty of beer and food, no pee lines, and the first one out of the parking lot.

:devil:

Bye Bye NFL

Your grapes sir, are very very sour.

Bye Bye NFL

OK, now that you've vented, take another crack at this post.

OK, now that you've vented, take another crack at this post.

Ok...I will....

The Pats will win their 4th Super Bowl in what, 7 years in the watered down NFL??? Yeah, parity is great! dry.gif

Bye Bye NFL

Ok...I will....

The Pats will win their 4th Super Bowl in what, 7 years in the watered down NFL??? Yeah, parity is great! dry.gif

Bye Bye NFL

Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

Bye Bye NFL

Really? Bye Bye NFL? I'll be curious to see if you stick with this just like all the Sabres fans who vowed never to attend another game after the lockout.

The reason the Chargers lost today has nothing to do with parity or the supposed mediocrity of the league. It has to do with the fact that San Diego took several undisciplined penalties at inopportune times...and that fumble after the interception in the 4th quarter didn't help either. The Chargers were sloppy and undisciplined today. Anytime Brady throws 3 picks and Tomlinson runs for 100 yards and a couple of scores, San Diego should win. They didn't. It has nothing to do with the league.

If the Patriots will beat the Colts next week (which I believe they will) either the Saints or Bears are no match for them in the Super Bowl. That would make four Super Bowls in six years.

What a mediocre league.

Really? Bye Bye NFL? I'll be curious to see if you stick with this just like all the Sabres fans who vowed never to attend another game after the lockout.

The reason the Chargers lost today has nothing to do with parity or the supposed mediocrity of the league. It has to do with the fact that San Diego took several undisciplined penalties at inopportune times...and that fumble after the interception in the 4th quarter didn't help either. The Chargers were sloppy and undisciplined today. Anytime Brady throws 3 picks and Tomlinson runs for 100 yards and a couple of scores, San Diego should win. They didn't. It has nothing to do with the league.

If the Patriots will beat the Colts next week (which I believe they will) either the Saints or Bears are no match for them in the Super Bowl. That would make four Super Bowls in six years.

What a mediocre league.

You have nice things to say about the Pats on a Bills board but could never admit the dominance of the Cardinals when it was pointed out right in front of you.