Broderick Bunkley!

Eric Moulds is why I think talk like yours is bs. To call someone a bust after 1 season.

Exactly. Also, on a different team, bunkley could have ripped it up. It all depends on the situation, and its assinine to call someone a bust after 1 year. but that doesnt stop everyone from doing it anyway.

I dont remember reading he was thought to ever be better then Ngata

the guys stats also dont say it all....he didnt get a lot of playing, could have been because of the way he practiced or his attitude but dont just look at the stats

Never Liked Bunkley- got big hype after the combine- here a hint played at 280 comes into the combine at 312 ripped muscle- if its so easy to put on muscle, why not do it when you're playing - ummm because they test you- that why I thought the people who liked Bunkley over Ngata where crazy- Ngata naturally huge and strong not better living through chemistry.

Never Liked Bunkley- got big hype after the combine- here a hint played at 280 comes into the combine at 312 ripped muscle- if its so easy to put on muscle, why not do it when you're playing - ummm because they test you- that why I thought the people who liked Bunkley over Ngata where crazy- Ngata naturally huge and strong not better living through chemistry.

not sure if i follow you - they test at the combine as well

exactly. Talk to me again a 2-3 years from now about bunkley. DT is not an easy position to contribute right away.

Hmmm that is what I hear

Kyle Williams..53 tackles 33 SOLO.

Tim Anderson Year 2 32 with 20 SOLO and 2.5 sacks