joe buck = retard

jester43

jack buck's little mistake: "ya know...i wish i knew what is longer...3/8", 1/2", 5/8"...or whatever."

troy: uhhh, "5/8" is longer joe."

:w00t: i find this guy's banter to be really annoying...he should just shut up and call the plays.

of course it could just be that i took the points...

His Dad. At least he did not do the bowl games. Also, Troy is not great — every comment begins with, "Yeah ..."

It's the short man syndrome afflicting gremlin Joe. He makes up for his height deficiencies by blabbering on like a pseudo-big man broadcaster.

And when Troy is not beginning sentences with "Yeah ...", he begins them with "I mean, ....."

CBS is so much better on NFL coverage.....

Jim Nance and Phil Simms will be soooooooooooo much better later this afternoon when the Chargers crush NE Idiots.

The Saints are my feel-good story of the year. I'll be pulling for them to win the SB, even if it means giving-it-to-them like what happened to the Pats.

I think that would be a great story....for a lot of reasons. I think they are in the best position to beat the AFC champ...especially if they get J.Horn back.

Is there a chance Horn WILL be back?

He was listed as 'questionable', so I'm assuming there's at least a chance he could come back....but I think it's a groin issue, so it could be a lingering thing.

jack buck's little mistake: "ya know...i wish i knew what is longer...3/8", 1/2", 5/8"...or whatever."

troy: uhhh, "5/8" is longer joe."

:thumbsup: i find this guy's banter to be really annoying...he should just shut up and call the plays.

of course it could just be that i took the points...

$cha-ching!$

hoo-ray for points.