That Day of Infamy

Syndicated article in my morning n'paper about the Colts bugging out of Baltimore in the dead of the night. I like the photo of the moving van driving past the Baltimore colts sign...

"Colts' trip to Baltimore rekindles emotions

Even 23 years down the road

BY BOB KRAVITZ | THE INDIANAPOLIS STAR

It was like a military operation. The marching orders, cryptic and limited to a rare few in the know, were coming through in the spring of 1984 as the Indianapolis Colts' exodus from Baltimore was being planned..."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0394/1067/SPT02

Syndicated article in my morning n'paper about the Colts bugging out of Baltimore in the dead of the night. I like the photo of the moving van driving past the Baltimore colts sign...

"Colts' trip to Baltimore rekindles emotions

Even 23 years down the road

BY BOB KRAVITZ | THE INDIANAPOLIS STAR

It was like a military operation. The marching orders, cryptic and limited to a rare few in the know, were coming through in the spring of 1984 as the Indianapolis Colts' exodus from Baltimore was being planned..."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0394/1067/SPT02

One thing that's sure is that i will root for the Ravens-Colts winner to lose in the AFC Championship game.

Between the Media hyped Dolts and the Murderer leaded Ravens it's hard to know who i hate the most!

Some days, when I'm feeling a wee bit melancholy, I sit around the back porch sipping a mai tai with a little umbrella in it thinking of how much fun it would have been here on The Stadium Wall the day the Bills packed up and moved to Baltimore in the dark of night. That would be the day the bull slaughtered all the clowns.

Some days, when I'm feeling a wee bit melancholy, I sit around the back porch sipping a mai tai with a little umbrella in it thinking of how much fun it would have been here on The Stadium Wall the day the Bills packed up and moved to Baltimore in the dark of night. That would be the day the bull slaughtered all the clowns.

:pirate:-_-