all i know is....

JAMIEBUF12

all i know is after week one we will be 1 and 0!we will just take it one week at a time.each week mularky will uncover a new hero!for all the fans that are a little worried right now about the mistakes in preseason that is what you do in preseason.you work on new plays and try different players in different spots to see who will react to what.i am sure by the time our home opener hits mularky will have this team firing on all 8 cylinders! go bills in"04

It's funny, because I followed the first half of the game in the chat room, and I was absolutely depressed as hell listening to everone. Particularly during the Titan's first TD drive. You would have thought our defense was lining up like all the Whos down in Whoville, and as the Titan's drove the sled down Mt. Crumpet, all the whos opened up like a gate door...just swinging open and letting The Grinch pull in.

Watching the game, however, was a totally different experience. I didn't see near the gloom and doom. Yes, they drove on us initially, but we held them and got the ball on downs for crying out loud. Yes, they ran on us, but I think everyone was gameplanning for McNair, who just sat back and waited for a receiver. If our first team stayed in, we would have altered the plan, I'm certain.

The areas where we were soft were easily identifiable (Coy Wire, Brian Moorman).

And we sucked worse during our second preseason game last year against the Titans.

This was a good experience, though. It'll come in handy when we meet them in the Playoffs. :w00t::huh::huh:

Archived