DRAFT AP

major

At #12, the Bills need to draft ADRIAN PETERSON. It's a huge upgrade from Willis.

If AP is there, I would take him in a second. I think he is hands above Marshawn Lynch. The reason why he is oft injured is because he runs like a mad man. I paid particular attention to him during the their Bowl game and noticed a couple of things. First: he is unselfish. His roommate would enter the game to replace him and every time he gave his replacement some encouragement as he walked off the field. Second: He is a team player. On the sidlines he would talk to his O-Line and pat them on the backs and clap to try to get them pumped up. If I was a lineman, I would WANT to block for someone like A-Pete.

Remember, he was only at 85% when he was playing his last game. He should come out rather than waste another possible injury in his senior year in college.

If AP is there, I would take him in a second. I think he is hands above Marshawn Lynch. The reason why he is oft injured is because he runs like a mad man. I paid particular attention to him during the their Bowl game and noticed a couple of things. First: he is unselfish. His roommate would enter the game to replace him and every time he gave his replacement some encouragement as he walked off the field. Second: He is a team player. On the sidlines he would talk to his O-Line and pat them on the backs and clap to try to get them pumped up. If I was a lineman, I would WANT to block for someone like A-Pete.

Remember, he was only at 85% when he was playing his last game. He should come out rather than waste another possible injury in his senior year in college.

So, we want a guy who will "run like a mad man" and thus be "oft-injured"?

First: he is unselfish. His roommate would enter the game to replace him and every time he gave his replacement some encouragement as he walked off the field. Second: He is a team player. On the sidlines he would talk to his O-Line and pat them on the backs and clap to try to get them pumped up.

All things that will go away the minute he makes Drew Rosenhaus his agent.