The Total Headcase......

Running back Willis McGahee; "I'm planning on making it to Hollywood. I have to get this face on the big screen man. You know I got to let people see me all the time. I don't need a helmet blocking everything. i need to be right there where people come see my premiere."

You got to be kidding me right? I bet 85% of Bills fans walked past this guy in the store they would not know who the hell he is... Ill take 100% non Bills fans...

What did this guy do this season to earn these honors??????

Running back Willis McGahee; "I'm planning on making it to Hollywood. I have to get this face on the big screen man. You know I got to let people see me all the time. I don't need a helmet blocking everything. i need to be right there where people come see my premiere."

You got to be kidding me right? I bet 85% of Bills fans walked past this guy in the store they would not know who the hell he is... Ill take 100% non Bills fans...

Yawn

He said this? As a football player he's embarrassing. Really. I'm now in the camp that says get rid of him.

McGahee is no different then any other athlete out there. Wanting to be a rapper or a movie star....they all want that fame other then in football.

But I do agree McGahee is an idiot, I dont really care for him. I think we are better off going elsewhere for a RB....

Micheal Turner anyone?