What do the Bills look for

at the 12th pick. I'm not a draftnik, so any info would be appreciated.
The most pressing need is definitely run defense.

With Spikes literally limping up and down the field and Fletcher on his way out, LB could be a good way to go. That said, there are a lot of free agent LB's that should be available (depends on who gets franchised) and the Bills can make a major upgrade right away if they spend the money. I think Crowell is capable of playing OLB or MLB so he could be shifted over depending on which LB we sign.

If there's a DT available in the Ngata mold, that'd be a great place to start. I have no idea who is available though.

I don't know how cool I am with taking a guard 12th overall but offensively I'd like a big WR to complement Evans or a game breaking TE. Either player would make a huge difference.

It really depends on who is there and who we sign.

Dwayne Jarrett, Paul Posluszny, or

Ted Ginn Jr

Yes to Jarrett. Indifferent to puz would prefer Buster Davis or Patrick Willis. Hell no to ginn Jr. Ginn is not a good route runner in the least. Not willing to block. All Ginn has going for him is his straight line speed. He's not better then his teammate Anthony Gonzalez He has added benefit as a return man, but he's not a polished receiver by any means. He will however be the 3rd receiver taken because of his uncanny speed. No way I'd draft him at 12 though.

Tedd Ginn Jr. has Bucky Brooks written all over him. I only take Jarrett at WR if he falls, but I'm content with our recieving core. Strenghten the middle of the lines and everything will be alright. :oops:

Ironically Brooks is now a west coast scout for the Carolina Panthers. The article also has a blurb about former Bills pick DT Shannon Clavelle from the University of Colorado.

at the 12th pick. I'm not a draftnik, so any info would be appreciated.

Marv will select a good solid all around player Joe. Don't get caught up in all the big time names in the draft. For some reason I have faith in Marv building this team going into next season. With the 12th pick we should be getting a 1st year impact player.

Marv will select a good solid all around player Joe. Don't get caught up in all the big time names in the draft. For some reason I have faith in Marv building this team going into next season. With the 12th pick we should be getting a 1st year impact player.

And for this reason I think it'll be linebacker or running back.

On a side note, I never played football, know nothing about technique or anything like that. Having said that, could Fowler play guard?

Calvin Johnson will be a top 3 pick. He's an absolute beast.

Well then how do we get him......I want that guy playing with Lee and JP....Looked like the next TO but smarter......Seemed like a class act from some of the tape they showed........Move up and draft him marv!!........He's built like a brick chit house. I haven't seen GT play all year, really like the looks of Calvin J.!! Top 3 pick, are you saying Detriot is going to get him and ruin another wide out??

My Hopeful Depth Chart next year:

QB: J.P. Losman, Craig Nall, Sam Keller (ASU)

RB: Willis McGahee, Anthony Thomas, Dee Brown (in FA)

WR: Lee Evans, Peerless Price, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Jarret Hicks (Texas Tech), Andre Davis or George Wilson.

Tackle: Jason Peters, Terrance Pennington, Tony Pashos (FA), Max Starks (FA)

Guard: Mike Gandy, Duke Preston, Corey Hilliard (OK State), Cooper Carlisle (FA)

Center: Melvin Fowler, Lyle Sendlein (Texas), Grey Ruegamer (FA)

TE: Robert Royal, Ben Utecht (FA), Brad Cieslak

DE: Aaron Schobel, Ryan Denney, Anhony Hargrove, Bo Schobel (FA)

DT: Larry Tripplett, Kyle Williams, John McCargo, Brent Curvy (Iowa State)

OLB: Takeo Spikes, Angelo Crowell, Keith Ellison, Mario Haggan, Coy Wire

MLB: London Fletcher, Terna Nande (FA), H.B. Blades (Pitt)

CB: Terrance McGee, Kiwaukee Thomas, Ashton Youboty, Darrelle Revis or Marcus McCauley (Pitt, Fresno State)

Safety: Donte Whitner, Ko Simpson, Matt Bowen, Yeremiah Bell (FA)

Kicker: Lindell

Punter: Moorman

Snapper: Schneck

Just my guess... I'd like to see others and Tim Euhus back, but it's worth a shot to look at this one.