so, TKO is 100% after the bye week?!?....

genomich

TKO looked like a pretender out there....again.  i can honestly say he was less valuable than a sixth round draft choice- Ellison.

earlier in the year, i was butchered for commenting that he needed to be cut, i stand by that assessment.

878243[/snapback]

You should still be butchered because it's far too early to tell. He came off of a serious achilles injury, only to strain his hamstring on one of the first plays of the season. Next year we'll be able to judge his progress, not this year.

You should still be butchered because it's far too early to tell.  He came off of a serious achilles injury, only to strain his hamstring on one of the first plays of the season.  Next year we'll be able to judge his progress, not this year.

878271[/snapback]

Nop butchering by me, he's going to be 32 making 6 million plus next year, at that salary he should be in the pro bowl.

Pick one to cut, his salary or him.

Nop butchering by me, he's going to be 32 making 6 million plus next year, at that salary he should be in the pro bowl.

878303[/snapback]

His salary is not an issue. Is there really a difference between being 37 or 40 million under the cap? How much of this money do you think Ralph will spend?

If cutting TKO would assure us of luring Steinbach and locking up Nate, no problem. Do you think this is the case?

He just turned 30 last week.

He also hasn't had a full season of conditioning. This year was surely a frustrating year for him but considering how hard he works and how much he actually cares, I say give him one more year to put it all together.

If we can keep Troy Vincent and pay him $2.5M a year, we can keep TKO.

878303[/snapback]

He just turned 30 last week.

He also hasn't had a full season of conditioning.  This year was surely a frustrating year for him but considering how hard he works and how much he actually cares, I say give him one more year to put it all together.

If we can keep Troy Vincent and pay him $2.5M a year, we can keep TKO.

878309[/snapback]

Hold on tight Dawgg. I agree with you 100%. Want to take a timeout and reconsider? :thumbsup: