Oh well

gmanbfan

was a great run, really exciting football the last month and a half...

I'm just happy that we won't be looking to draft a QB in the offseason, we have something to build on!

Every game I went to at the ralph was awesome (the two games i attended on the road, Chicago and Detroit, kinda stanked)

Can't wait for next year, got season tickets for the first time!

GO BILLS!

was a great run, really exciting football the last month and a half...

I'm just happy that we won't be looking to draft a QB in the offseason, we have something to build on! 

Every game I went to at the ralph was awesome (the two games i attended on the road, Chicago and Detroit, kinda stanked)

Can't wait for next year, got season tickets for the first time!

GO BILLS!

877715[/snapback]

As painful as it is today, when we reflect on this season we'll remember how far we came since last January, when the Bills were a national laughingstock.

As painful as it is today, when we reflect on this season we'll remember how far we came since last January, when the Bills were a national laughingstock.

877722[/snapback]

We came so far...and fell so short...and now we will have a top 15 pick instead of a top 10 pick...that is the penalty for playing well down the stretch and giving a gift to the Titans.

We came so far...and fell so short...and now we will have a top 15 pick instead of a top 10 pick...that is the penalty for playing well down the stretch and giving a gift to the Titans.

877729[/snapback]

Top 10 or 15, there isn't too much difference to me.

It seems any more that all top 10 players are 90% ego and 10% ability.

Get a highly touted but humble player with a mid to late 1st round pick.