Anyone hear JPs press conference ?

RVJ

I was driving with a car load of kids, trying to listen to the radio.

JPs voice sounded like he was crying or close to it.

If so...Im glad that it meant that much to him to win this football game.

877337[/snapback]

You can really tell how competitive JP is, which is an underrated attribute in a QB. I hope this team can respond in a positive way next year, even though the offseason is so long for the NFL. Hopefully they can react like the Sabres have done this year following last years heartbreaking loss in the CF's.

I've listened to every JP press conference all year. The kid has heart and will be a very good QB. I'm excited to see the progress in the second half this season, and it is going to be fun to go into the off season having that position locked up.

Yes, JP cares, but his voice was not cracking because he was crying (or close to it). It was cracking because he has the flu and has been battling it all week. Go to buffalobills.com and check out the Turkey Hill Game Ball video clip (Multimedia section) from last week.

It was given to JP on Wed or Thursday -- his voice was shot.

The fact that he played shows that he cares. Although the outcome of today was a dissapointment, I am still extremely encouraged. This is a guy we can get behind, and I am looking forward to seeing what the off-season bring as far as adding talent around him.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!