Finally we Found out JP can play

diver

Hey finally a coach was smart enough to give JP a season to determine if he can be our QB. People on this board and even local and National media were giving up on JP. The Bills gave us a game the felt like a playoff but too bad it turned out this way. But we did succeed in the goal of determining if JP can play. Always look on the bright side of life.

Go Bills!!

I agree. I'm not that disappointed with this loss. This team has exceeded my expectations and has improved steadily since the bye. There is a lot of room for improvement, but a lot of positives to build on. I think they definitely took a major step forward this season.

I agree.  I'm not that disappointed with this loss.  This team has exceeded my expectations and has improved steadily since the bye.  There is a lot of room for improvement,  but a lot of positives to build on.  I think they definitely took a major step forward this season.

877048[/snapback]

JP is our QB of the future...but Vince Young is a MONSTER!

VY is a monster, great player, and hats off to him.

I was so impressed with JP in the loss I'm just happy we have a great future season coming up if we can shore up the lines just a little more. I was cautiously optimistic, but now I can see I'm a BILLever in JP.

Give the coach and the staff a great thumbs up on the season. We should be proud of Marv and Jauron for sticking things out. Triplett needs to go and we overpaid the dude.

That TD pass to Lee on 3rd and 13 where he stepped up in the pocket was a great sign of things to come. Back in October he would have been sacked for a big gain.

Also a good sign was the way he connected with Price in this game, something it didn't happen often in the previous games.