Ok Chiefs won...

pBills

So the Chiefs won. Now what? It's quite sad, even after I read the million and one posts on what we need I forgot that scenario.

What I do know is:

Needs...

Chiefs beat the Raiders

NE to beat the Jags

Maimi to beat the Jets

What about the Denver game? Cincy or Denver? If I remember correctly, we need Cincy to win.

That would place all of us at:

Cincy 9-6

Bills 8-7

Jags 8-7

Denver 8-7

Jets 8-7

KC 8-7

We can control our own fate going into week 17 IF the Jets lose, NE wins, AND The Broncos win...but if the Jets win, we would want the Bengals to win because it would reduce the impact of the Jets winning. If the Jets win and the Broncos win, the chance of making the playoffs is very slim.

This game depends on if the Jets win or lose on Sunday. A Broncos loss will make the Jets-Miami game less important, while a Broncos win combined with a Miami win and a few other things can lead us to control our own destiny going into week 17. If the Bengals win and the Jets win, we would need the Bengals to loss to Pitt. in week 17.

We can control our own fate going into week 17 IF the Jets lose, NE wins, AND The Broncos win...

876011[/snapback]

I'm not quite sure that's correct. If the Broncos beat the Bengals, we don't necessarily win the tiebreaker over the Bengals. It would depend on how the Bengals do against the Steelers week 17 and their strength of schedule if they win that game.

Also, to clarify for everyone 1 final time:

If you think the Fins WILL NOT beat the Jets Monday night, root for the BENGALS.

If you think the Fins WILL beat the Jets Monday night, root for the BRONCOS.

(So basically, it's a subjective call...me personally, I'm rooting for the Bengals because I think the Fins' December swoon is already in full force.)

If the Broncos beat the Bengals we have the same AFC conference record and the same in all tiebreakers up to strength of schedule. We are winning that as of now and there is around a 90% that we will. We will then have the tiebreakers over the Jets(Conference), Jax(head to head), and chances are the Bengals because of strength of schedule.

This is it simply: the Bills, Pats, Broncos, and Dolphins need to win this weekend, and all the Bills need to do is win next weekend to get in. This is the scenario we want since it allows the Bills to control their own destiny in week 17. And all 4 of the games THIS weekend favor the teams we want to win. So pull for that.

In addition, pull for the Colts, Chargers, and Steelers to win. That way the Ravens lose a chance at a 1st round bye and have nothing to play for next weekend.