Do you think the Bills will have interest

stuckincincy

Er, it's not my organization. Were it, or any NFL team, I would sell it as fast as I could. 10 million clear in my pocket would suit me, moreso the better. The NFL is not a heartfelt drama - I give it and it's participants some interest. But they are private concerns.

Define your criminals...4 young, rich DUI offenders dripping with money, piss and vinegar like a bunch of NFL game attendees minus the millions of $$$?  Let's have DUI checkpoints outside NFL stadiums if you are hot about criminals. The B'gals bought a college punk who broke into a dorm with a buddy - a supplemental draft choice. No crime adjuciated yet.  3rd rounder Frostee Rucker with pending charges for violence against others - if presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law rings a bell with you. Possibly not.

The recent criminal, Delthea O'Neal - no prior record whatsoever - had a 0.1 alcohol level with a State conviction limit of 0.08. And caught not for erratic driving or causing an accident - just one of the 4 of 500+ that evening that the State chose to detain sans probable cause in a roadblock presuming guilt over innocence.

Best thing for you to do is to write Congress, get the NFL controlled by the government masters, and kick that private control of the sports biz out.

Your opinion about some recent or not-so-recent happenstances with the Chargers and Bears players would be appreciated..

875869[/snapback]

Ah yes you're right I totally said this is where congress needs to get involved. I said Cincinnati, in my eyes, is a complete joke of an organization, because a complete joke of a person, Chris Henry is still collecting a paycheck, and I would be saying the same thing if this were Lee Evans or Willis McGahee. After a 7 month period where i was arrested 4 times I probably wouldn't have a job.

I simply commented on how the ORGANIZATION is pathetic because they have failed completely to police their employees, again i can totally see where you got "we need to have governmental control in the NFL." And you're right I'll presume that C.Henry was completely innocent in all four instances where he was arrested, because that's our system. Every single one of my friends that has been arrested may not have been guilty of anything technically, but they were putting themselves in situations where arrests were possible. Luckily for me, I'm not on C.Henry's jury, and i can sit here and look at the whole picture and see that he probably isn't the smartest or best person in the world since he has been arrested 4 times in 7 months.

Lets talk about the Bears and Chargers now. Tank Johnson has been punished for this game, holy crap, before his trial. Again, probably not the brightest guy in the world, as he had a small arsenal in his home while living in suburbia, totally needed by the way. If he's found guilty I would hope that the Chicago Bears tell him to piss off. The Chargers put Steve Foley on the non-football injury list, and will probably be released this off season with the emergence of Shaun Phillips, and oh yeah he hasn't collected a check all year because of his brilliant decision to take on a cop. And we also can look at Shawn Merriman. While I do not advocate steroid use, he is not a criminal on C. Henry's level as his steroid use did not put the lives of others in jeopardy, as did henry by getting behind the wheel of a car while drunk. Merriman has served a league mandated suspension for breaking LEAGUE rules and not society's laws. Again nowhere on the criminal level of Henry and the rest of the gangstas in Cincy.

Finally, all I was commenting on was the state of the Bengals organization and why C Henry should be out of football in my opinion, because he's screwed up enough to justify being fired, and would never support bringing him to Buffalo. So if from those comments you can come up with me supporting the government policing the NFL then obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. The organizations need to police themselves and their employees like any business in this country, and the Bengals thus far, in my eyes, have failed miserably. Merry Christmas everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll watch for his play in the Gator Bowl.

Hey stucky, you watching Myles' hands today??? Just think if he was in a more pass friendly offense where I can be a playmaker.

Plus, Anyone thinking Owen Schmidt is looking like a young Mike Alstott???