Sign of the apocolypse

Buftex

Here is the set up:

I am in a twelve team, money leauge. Winner gets $1100 plus.

Three years ago, one of the guys in the leauge, and one of my best friends (and a fellow Bills fan), passed away. In his honor, his sister in-law took over his team, retaining the team name "Ed's All-Stars". Lovely girl, but not the best fantasy player in the world.

This year, short a player at the last minute, the commissioner of my leauge, drafts his wife and mother into our leauge. Neither has ever played fantasy football before, but I get the feeling his wife is not completely without knowledge when it comes to football...

Anyway, on draft day, Ed's All-Stars team owner cannot make the draft, lets' just say, for leagal reasons. So, her husband, Ed's brother, drafts her team for her, with only loose directions on who to pick on draft day.

Now, we just had our Conference championship games, and, you guessed it, both of the ladies teams made the Super Bowl. To make it worse (or funnier) Ed's All-Stars played against her husband (an 8 year vetran who has never made it to the Super Bowl), and the commissioners wife/mother team beat a 9 year vet, who also, has never made it to the Super Bowl... :(

Not so funny, after winning the leauge two consecutive years, I finished in dead last place.... :bag:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.