McCargo?

Toledo Bill

Props to the front office for digging up some apparent gems on the second day of the draft. Williams, Ellison, and Pennington have all played key roles this season (including yesterday) and are maturing before our eyes. Words cannot express how thrilled and optimistic I am about this current team's future...and it's been a long time since I've been able to say that.

If i were Levy and company, after showing the love to clements and LFB, we need to hit the media, stop the CBA talk, that sends a negative message to free agents. we don't need to spend the entire cap, but get at least 1 top flight free agent not already on the team, also, don't release any vets!!!!!! If we release Spikes that would send a very negative message! give the would be free agents the idea that yes this is a team on the rise and we have a few areas were we'd like to upgrade. and buffalo is a wonderful city were the fans love the players. it could be a very productive off season....I am not saying that the season is over, the better we play the next two weeks the more attractive a place buffalo becomes,