Is Jason Taylor full of schitt??

ajzepp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost the game because Meathead decided to panic in the 1st quarter LOL! and stop running the ball.  We were being shredded once again but once the 2nd quarter started you didn't hear about Sammy Morris anymore.

870087[/snapback]

They still kept trying to run, the Bills just stopped them. It got a lot easier when they realized that Harrington couldn't hit an open receiver to save his life, and if he did there was a 50% chance of it being dropped anyway.

They still kept trying to run, the Bills just stopped them.  It got a lot easier when they realized that Harrington couldn't hit an open receiver to save his life, and if he did there was a 50% chance of it being dropped anyway.

870124[/snapback]

That's the game I was watching too.

"Stopped running the ball"....wtf?

Here's what Mr. Taylor had to say after today's game....

"We lost the game on three big plays," Taylor said. "I'm not going to buy into this, 'They kicked our butt up and down the field.' They just got a few big plays on us."

Now I only had the game on the nfl.com gamecast in concert with what was discussed in the official game thread, but it sure seemed like we beat their asses up and down the field to me! 

Those of you who saw the game, what say you?

869868[/snapback]

I live outside blackout so I saw whole game, It is not as JT portrays it!

The opening two drives for Miami were pretty good and at end of first quarter Dolphins had edge. From then on it was no contest. "Three big plays"- actually four- on offense were made by Bills. Had we not made them the game would have ended 0-0- because the Dolphins had no clue. Morris had one run of 16 yds or so and that was it. It seemed that any time Harrington attempted to make a big play the Bills intercepted. I kid you not Harrington could not even complete dump offs. Jason Taylor had a good game but was not a force. Jason Peters was terrific. Pennington was very good.

This edition of Buffalo Bills is exciting. And there is nothing better than one of your principal inter division teams have their leader conclude that Bills are lucky. Shhh! Dont wake them up. Feed that thought.