Next years Bills

grampalevy

Pevious posts made it clear that the Bills should focus on keeping their own free agents.  I agree. BUT ...I think, if they want to make a seroius run in the AFC,  they would need to be a little more active in the off-season.

Their are some wasted roster spots that could be filled with more productive players. Here are some of the needs that need to be filled.

Shaud Williams- - -replaced with a real 3rd down back

Tim Anderson----with a DT that fits more their scheme.

Everett- - - With a stretch the field big target wr'ing te.

Reyes- - Young Gaurd to challenge Duke would be great. It would also allow Gandy to bump out in case of injury at OT.

Price/Reed---I like both of them but a big WR at Z and one of these guys or Parish in the slot would be better.

Haggan - -They need a linebacker that cannot only play special teams but could actually play some defense.

I'm not trying to be negative..just would like to know what you think.

868404[/snapback]

Tim Anderson is not going anywhere, you know the coaches like his work ethic. They will give him another year to see what he can do. Everett has been hurt for most of his NFL career so I'm not sure what you want to do with him. Robert Royal and Brad Cieslak have been good tight ends for us these past few weeks and if we continue to win that position will not be as big of a need next season. The rest are questionable and debatable.

Tim Anderson is not going anywhere, you know the coaches like his work ethic.  They will give him another year to see what he can do.  Everett has been hurt for most of his NFL career so I'm not sure what you want to do with him.  Robert Royal and Brad Cieslak have been good tight ends for us these past few weeks and if we continue to win that position will not be as big of a need next season.  The rest are questionable and debatable.

868897[/snapback]

Im not sure Anderson isnt going anywhere, Im sure you can find a backup/rotational DT who works hard and actually benefits the defense in some way shape or form. Everett was healthy this year and he's 3rd string, remember, marv didnt draft any of these guys so he has no loyalty to them whatsoever