It's Bills v. National Media the Next 2 Weeks

Arkady Renko

As we all know the Bills are playing the Dolphins and Titans the next two weeks. Considering how much hype these 6-7 teams have had lately the question here is whether the Bills will prove all the talking heads wrong and show that the Bills are the true team on the rise, even more so than the Dolphins and Titans.

If the Bills do not make the playoffs, sweeping these two games would be a nice consolation prize in that it would force the talking heads--who base their bull on stat sheets and nationally televised games--finally to have to take notice on how the Bills have improved this year.

On the other hand, all our complains about the national media will look silly if the Bills don't show up for these 2 games.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Aside: can you believe that the Bills had to play the two arguably best teams in the conference as their two variable games this year b/c for some reason third place last year is the source of elite teams this year? Compare this to the Jets who got the Browns and the Raiders and the Patriots who face the Broncos and the Steelers.

I know this didn't warrant its own thread, but whatever... I hardly start new threads.

As we all know the Bills are playing the Dolphins and Titans the next two weeks. Considering how much hype these 6-7 teams have had lately the question here is whether the Bills will prove all the talking heads wrong and show that the Bills are the true team on the rise, even more so than the Dolphins and Titans.

If the Bills do not make the playoffs, sweeping these two games would be a nice consolation prize in that it would force the talking heads--who base their bull on stat sheets and nationally televised games--finally to have to take notice on how the Bills have improved this year.

On the other hand, all our complains about the national media will look silly if the Bills don't show up for these 2 games.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Aside: can you believe that the Bills had to play the two arguably best teams in the conference as their two variable games this year b/c for some reason third place last year is the source of elite teams this year? Compare this to the Jets who got the Browns and the Raiders and the Patriots who face the Broncos and the Steelers.

I know this didn't warrant its own thread, but whatever... I hardly start new threads.

865543[/snapback]

I hope that we get some respect if we win out but every time we play well and beat someone (see jets dolphins jags) the (jets dolphins jags) played badly the bills still suck :w00t:

National medias gay. O and so is Bob Mathews

I hope that we get some respect if we win out but every time we play well and beat someone (see jets dolphins jags) the (jets dolphins jags) played badly the  bills still suck :thumbsup: 

National medias gay. O and so is Bob Mathews

865845[/snapback]

I live here in the center of Jets/Giants country and had been listening to sports radio since the Bills win, and they all believe that the Bills ARE a good football team with 5 of its 7 losses to divisional leaders and winners of 4 of their last 6.