Well we certainly have competition ...

And the Bills beat the Jags! I tell you, we are not as far from being a good football team as people think. Getting a year under all our young players' belts, getting Youboty and McCargo plus a free agent class (hopefully we keep Nate, but otherwise more money to spend), a draft class, and I expect a better TKO, with very few players we worry about losing or going over the hill, all adds up to a 2007 playoff run, and a team that should be better in 2008. If we can keep things on track we have a very solid window to be a winning team.

And 282 yards and counting for the Jags. I generally like the Colts, but I want to see how far this can go. I imagine the second half will be all Peyton passing and the Jags running, since that's what a big lead usually means, so there is lots of room for plenty more.

11 point teaser ... I got to it with the Colts at +2

Jacksonville just returneed a kickoff ... Colts down by 21

861574[/snapback]

Ouch...I hope someone out there is playing Jones-Drew in fantasy football.

Question though, do you bet online? Where in the world did you (a) find Indy at +2 and (b) get an 11 point teaser?

Trust me, the stats aren't doing this justice. Think Bills-Dolphins playoff game in the early 90s, when Tim Tindale and anyone else we put in there, was rushing all over the completely helpless Dolphins. (That ought to bring a smile to some faces around here.)

Now magnify that times 100 and you have today's Jags-Colts game. As bad as the defense has been for Indy today, the special teams have been just as bad. I'm not kidding. Bad punts, bad kickoffs, allowed a kickoff return for a TD, had a punt blocked...

And the Colts have five easy drops, including Stokely dropping a sure touchdown on the fourth play of the game. And the offense continues to run the stretch play from time to time on first and 10, and each time it leads to 2nd and 16. They have to ditch that play. Even Manning and company can't get out of those kinds of holes.

One team that will not be competing with us and Indy for the run stuffers: Minnesota. I has talked about their failures despite stopping the run, but this is pretty amazing. Probably the best run D ever for a 5-7 team, giving up -2 yards into the 3rd quarter to the Lions, and trailing big the Lions will probably mostly pass.

So we could be looking at Jags 400 rushing yards, Lions -2? That would be a funny day of extremes.

Ouch...I hope someone out there is playing Jones-Drew in fantasy football.

Question though, do you bet online?  Where in the world did you (a) find Indy at +2 and (b) get an 11 point teaser?

861577[/snapback]

Yes I bet online and the site I use gives teasers up to 20 points. One week I won a teaser with the Colts at +15, Broncos at +20, Saints at +22, and I think it was the Chargers at +4 or something (against Raiders).