Early draft talk

JM57

There's been so many "can't miss" OL drafted into busts over the years (I.E. Mike Williams, Leonard Davis, and Robert Gallery). I'd venture to say they're the riskiest position to invest a high pick in.

860506[/snapback]

That is not correct....of recent years the top OL prospects have had bad results but hystorically there has been quite a good success rate with the OT drated high in the first.....& OGs & Cs in the first period.

High in the first seems to be virtually the only way one can get a HOF type OT(though I've got my fingers crossed with Peters).

My order of glaring needs is....

RT/RG

DT

WR(tall deep threat)

RB(someone to put some pressure behind Mcgahee, and eventually replace when he walks)

TE

Sign Clements...Get Youboty in there gaining some experience.....

Let Pennington/Preston get that starting experience under there belt...then revert them back to backups rolls, sign Steinbach, and draft atleast two OLINE, one 1st day and one 2nd day

Get a BIG two gap DT to complement, Triplett&Mccargo&Williams....maybe sign a Robaire Smith, and draft a 1st day DT

AT WR I'd really like Buffalo to bring in Patrick Crayton...I know he is a RFA, but I think the kid is a Reggie Wayne in waiting.....

drafting a first day RB would be nice.....

and at TE...maybe a FA....Johnson anyone??