Anyone else going to the jets game?

I have never seen a football game at anywhere else besides the ralph. I really hope we are well represented at this game. I am very excited and I think this will be a tight game. The Jets have destroyed their last 2 opponents but niether of those teams are very good. I would like nothing else then to play the spoiler role against these guys.

I have never seen a football game at anywhere else besides the ralph. I really hope we are well represented at this game. I am very excited and I think this will be a tight game. The Jets have destroyed their last 2 opponents but niether of those teams are very good. I would like nothing else then to play the spoiler role against these guys.

856320[/snapback]

Ha Ha Ha, if you come down for the game be prepped to see the Jills get their a$$ whipped. JP the kitty is gonna have rug rash on his knees and you will finally see just how washed up Willis is when his "U" teamate Vilma puts some hurt on him.

How can you guys let a So.Cal. warm weather kitty team like the Chargers come in YOUR house and beat you like that yesterday!?!?!

How can you guys let the New England Paytoilets beat the crap out of you TWICE!

TWICE you roll over and die to them !?

Watch how that skinny rat Schoebel is handled so easily. The closest he gets to Pennington might be when the game is over and he is congratulating him on a nice game.

Watch how that bottle rocket Evans or the teapot Parrish are taken off the field after Kerry Rhodes (4th round pick ! not #8 like Donte) gives them the hammer.

Watch how Mangold and Ferguson knock your def. line so far into the ground they will be introducing themselves to Jimmy Hoffa. (while reminding you what a dumb pick whitner was)

COME ON DOWN !!!!!!!

He He he, Lets have fun, come on dudes lets hear some trash talk :D

Ha Ha Ha, if you come down for the game be prepped to see the Jills get their a$$ whipped. JP the kitty is gonna have rug rash on his knees and you will finally see just how washed up Willis is when his "U" teamate Vilma puts some hurt on him.

How can you guys let a So.Cal. warm weather kitty team like the Chargers come in YOUR house and beat you like that yesterday!?!?!

Watch how that skinny rat Schoebel is handled so easily. The closest he gets to Pennington might be when the game is over and he is congratulating him on a nice game.

Watch how that bottle rocket Evans or the teapot Parrish are taken off the field after Kerry Rhodes (4th round pick ! not #8 like Donte) gives them the hammer.

Watch how Mangold and Ferguson knock your def. line so far into the ground they will be introducing themselves to Jimmy Hoffa. (while reminding you what a dumb pick whitner was)

COME ON DOWN !!!!!!!

He He he, Lets have fun,  come on dudes lets hear some trash talk  :D

856552[/snapback]

um, ... uh ... ?

COME ON DOWN !!!!!!!

He He he, Lets have fun,  come on dudes lets hear some trash talk  :D

856552[/snapback]

Ladies and gentlemen...Coach Mangini stops in to TSW. :blush:

856320[/snapback]

HVFan - NYC bills backers takes the lead on this one. Looking for a 100+ fans in 16C on Sunday. Even the Jet fans stop by the tailgate, usually to see Kenny, minus the pinto! I love the idea of shooting down the Jet playoff hopes!