LSU Rose bowl bound?

CajunBillsBacker

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5746999

Always wanted for us to play Michigan since we've never played them. I respect them more than any other university. Nothing is official, but it's been leaked by different news sources that my Tigers are Rose Bowl bound!  :beer:

852314[/snapback]

Wouldnt mind beating up on LSU in the Rose Bowl!! But would rather see a ND rematch!! GO BLUE!!!

What?  Why you would want a rematch with a team that you beat by 26 on their field?

Just say no to rematches...especially ones where the original game sucked.

852564[/snapback]

How about ones where the original game was good?

Go UCLA :)

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5746999

Always wanted for us to play Michigan since we've never played them. I respect them more than any other university. Nothing is official, but it's been leaked by different news sources that my Tigers are Rose Bowl bound!  :thumbdown:

852314[/snapback]

I've heard they've already pre-ordered like 13k tickets.

I've heard they've already pre-ordered like 13k tickets.

854393[/snapback]

The total got up to 42,000, then they cut sales off until an official announcement. Our plans might be changing now that USC loss to UCLA. Now it's USC to the Rose, and either us or Michigan. Hopefully the BCS sends Michigan to Glendale instead of Florida, because we want USC in the worst way! Otherwise it looks like ND in the Sugar.

Looks like all those reservations to Pasadena need to be cancelled. But, the Sugar Bowl certainly isn't chopped liver...LSU has some awfully good recent memories there.

Plus, the Tigers can beat Notre Dame. I'm not so sure they can beat That Team Up North.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.