How fickle the NFL gods are....

AnthonyF

Plummer, Bledsoe, Brunell, Culpepper, Warner, Leftwich Benched.... Vick blowing hot and cold (receivers have the droppsies).

Eli, Rothlesberger, Grossman wonderkids looking terrible and who knows what to do with Favre....

As said JP still has plenty to prove and the Offense has to be more creative and throw the ball mire, but I shudder to think how we'd have reacted if JP had games like Grossman or Eli or Rothlesberger has had.

As said JP still has plenty to prove and the Offense has to be more creative and throw the ball mire, but I shudder to think how we'd have reacted if JP had games like Grossman or Eli or Rothlesberger has had.

849784[/snapback]

Maybe you should look through the Stadium Wall Archive...

:doh:

Plummer, Bledsoe, Brunell, Culpepper,  Warner, Leftwich Benched....  Vick blowing hot and cold (receivers have the droppsies).

Eli, Rothlesberger, Grossman wonderkids looking terrible and who knows what to do with Favre....

849784[/snapback]

Yep, pretty good number of benchings this year...Plummer is a bit of a surprise to me - not that he's been playing well.

Nothing against Ben R, but after living in PGH for 11 years and here in CIN for 16, seeing a Steelers QB suffer 9 sacks and a 0 - 27 shutout is...pleasing. :doh:

Plummer, Bledsoe, Brunell, Culpepper,  Warner, Leftwich Benched....  Vick blowing hot and cold (receivers have the droppsies).

849784[/snapback]

In this league, if you have one bad season you deserve to be replaced, at least according to most fans.