Dam our schedule is turning out

plenzmd1

Looking at Peter Kings fine fifteen, and it occured to me we play 5 out his top six teams this year, and we play one of them twice. So far, Bills opponets record is 76-56. Thats pretty amazing in this era of parity.

Now we still have two, 2 loss teams coming up. Jets and Miami both could very well end the season with .500 or better records. And with Vince Young 4-4 as a starter wouldn't surprise me if they ended at close to .500

Guess the AFC east not as bad as everyone thought.

Looking at Peter Kings fine fifteen, and it occured to me we play 5 out his top six teams this year, and we play one of them twice. So far, Bills opponets record is 76-56. Thats pretty amazing in this era of parity.

Now we still have two, 2 loss teams coming up. Jets and Miami both could very well end the season with .500 or better records. And with Vince Young 4-4 as a starter wouldn't surprise me if they ended at close to .500

Guess the AFC east not as bad as everyone thought.

849580[/snapback]

I thought about the same thing yesterday...That's why, based on the fact that We all should have known this was Re-building Year #1 under Marv, I think a 7-9 Record with this Schedule is not bad at all if that's what the Bills finish...Considering The Bills could have Won at least 4 more Games (at Home vs. The Jets, and at NE, Detriot, and Indy) I really don't think it's a bad Year... :lol: