Sabres-Habs

daquixers_is_back

That is definitely true.  They are two of the teams who have adapted best to the new rules.  The speed of their games is incredible, even going back to last season.

I think the Sabres are a better team top-to-bottom, but as Friday proved, if Huet is hot then Montreal can beat anybody.  With the skill at forward on each team, and the way both goalies were playing, that game was begging for a shootout.  Nice shot by Souray off a patient setup from Kovalev. 

I don't fault Miller, that thing was a rocket to the roof, but he was down awfully early.  Straka did the same thing to him at MSG.  I suppose you can't complain if word is getting around the league that all it takes to beat your team's goalie is a perfect wrister to the top corner.  Oh, is that all? :D

850552[/snapback]

Huet was / is outstanding. Miller does have a tendency to make the first move. Most of the time he gets away with it but he payed for it this time.

Huet was / is outstanding.  Miller does have a tendency to make the first move.  Most of the time he gets away with it but he payed for it this time.

850577[/snapback]

He's found his game again. Thank God. I also heard that the Habs are trying to pickup Mike Comrie for Aebischer/Souray.

Let's see what happens and I look forward to the next Habs/Sabres matchup.

I would not trade Souray for anything..kid is a stud

850982[/snapback]

He has a great shot, great on the point but boy does he make mistakes on defense. I wouldn't put it totally out of the question since his trade value is very high at the moment.