Barbara Bush Robbed

Nixon

I actually met Barbara Bush briefly through a mutual friend. It was a friend of mine from college who went to Georgetown for grad school, and he some how knew Barbara. I went to DC for a weekend to hang with him and we saw her out at a happy hour- I was introduced and said hello but not much else, she talked to my friend for a few minutes. She looked pretty hot, just kind of laid low and had a few drinks, and then left early. She'd get it.

One of my boys from high school dated her when he was at Yale. Sad story though, he was killed in a car accident a few summers ago and his service was held at our high school and Barbara showed up...secret service and all.

Wasn't all that impressed in person, but it was a funeral, so I'd give her a pass.

She is the better looking of the Bush Twins. Of course, if you look at my profile pic, you see I'm partial to brunettes. :blink:

But a friend of mine said, "If her name were anything but Barbara Bush, sure. But if we were doing it, I'd be thinking of her grandma." <_<