Congratz to the soon to be National Champion

/dev/null

Indulge me for a second, guys...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rarely does a game like this live up to the hype!

The question now is, will there be a rematch in Glendale? I say no (for now), but we won't know for another two weeks.

There gonna start calling Lloyd Carr, Lloyd Cooper now!

da da da da, da da da da GO BUCKS!!!!!

Indulge me for a second, guys...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rarely does a game like this live up to the hype!

The question now is, will there be a rematch in Glendale?  I say no (for now), but we won't know for another two weeks.

There gonna start calling Lloyd Carr, Lloyd Cooper now!

da da da da, da da da da GO BUCKS!!!!!

840960[/snapback]

Couldn't agree with you more. No sane Buckeye wants this; it only takes away from the rivalry. Michigan is and will be the #2 team when all is said and done.

The only thing I disagree with is that I thought the game didn't live up to the hype. It was a close final score, but after midway though the 1st quarter, I felt like Ohio St. was in the driver seat. Michigan was playing catchup the entire game. This wasn't like the game last year (which I thought was much more exciting).

But nonetheless, still a great game between two great teams. And quite possibly the best game of the year. But I wouldn't call it a "game of the century" like many seem to dub a big game every year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.