Youboty may be activated this week...

cantankerous

Ellison didn't practice again yesterday making it unlikely he'll suit up for tomorrow's game in Houston. It's possible Youboty could get his first taste of the NFL...or possible Matt Bowen could get his first 2006 football underway.

I'm not happy to see Keith hurt...but i'd be enthused to see Ashton Youboty out there. Thoughts?

Ellison didn't practice again yesterday making it unlikely he'll suit up for tomorrow's game in Houston. It's possible Youboty could get his first taste of the NFL...or possible Matt Bowen could get his first 2006 football underway.

I'm not happy to see Keith hurt...but i'd be enthused to see Ashton Youboty out there. Thoughts?

840713[/snapback]

Come on youbooootay!! We need to get him some experience!

I dont know why people expect so much of him for his first action in the NFL. Like a previous poster said, he missed most of OTS'a, training camp, the pre-season, and all of the regualr season. In his first action how can you expect him to even know what is going on. I think he will be good in time, but I just dont want to see people saying that he sucks when he doesnt have 2 INT's in his first game. :D

I'm sorry if Ellison is hurt and can't play, but I'm very excited to see Ashton play. Obviously I haven't seen him on one practice snap, so I don't know if he is ready, but we know what Greer and Thomas are, and Ashton has a big upside. His playing is a 2007 move that could pay off in 2006 too (like Ko). I'd much rather see him a bunch this year rather than going into the off season with fingers crossed for next year (like McCargo).

At the end of the day, it's FOOTBALL -- it's a very simple game. He has to line up an cover the guy in front of him.

This is not rocket science.

Repeat after me...

I dont know why people expect so much of him for his first action in the NFL. Like a previous poster said, he missed most of OTS'a, training camp, the pre-season, and all of the regualr season. In his first action how can you expect him to even know what is going on. I think he will be good in time, but I just dont want to see people saying that he sucks when he doesnt have 2 INT's in his first game.  :lol:

840850[/snapback]

840713[/snapback]

This Youboty isssue is getting out of hand, if Buffalo fails to re-sign Clements then the secondary will be in huge trouble next year. They will probably end up drafting a CB in the 1st or 2nd round which is unbelievable.

Youboty needs to get some experience or perhaps even just wear an NFL uniform before next year.