WeekEnd In Indiana

Watch out! Stream of thought below... :D

Well, I just got back from Indiana... Totally no "weekend in NE." :( Did the 2 hour drive down I-65 to Indy and met up with a group from Buffalo on Friday... Some general observations about the Bills/Colts/and Hoosiers...

First off, this was my first time taking in a Colts game at the RCA Dome... The fans were really nice, maybe TOO nice... I would be very comfortable taking my two little kids (8 and 4) to a game there... Well, maybe my 8 year old son... There was a female Dolt fan leaving that kept on saying "Go Home to Buffalo", she claimed to be from Muncie, Indiana... Never thought too highly of that town anyway (another story)... That was as rough as it got... Hoosier hospitality was top notch the whole weekend... Not like the jerkwater fans in Oakland last year... Or even NE...

The fans seemed really subdued... Seemed to be very little stailgating... Maybe it was because of the downtown venue and the new stadium going up, but the fans seemed very quiet at times...

They do pipe in crowd noise!... I was sitting in the "Colts" (endzone marked Colts) endzone, high up in section 325... The cheap 19 buck seats... :doh: Surounded by dolt fans... I looked around and nobody seemed to be making noise... I thought WTF???...

The intensity seemed to be lacking though at time... Very few idiots... Most fans were cordial and great!

Heck the Sabres' house seems to be more rocking...

Now for my LAMP... :blink:

At one point it was so quiet, I understand that the Colts were on offense... It was the third down right before the "running into the kicker" penalty on the next down... You could literally hear a church mouse... I don't know what moved me, but I stood up and yelled at the top of my lungs: "LETS GO BUFF-A-LOWWW!"... I think the whole area heard me... The whole freakin' section stared at me with a dirty look... Actually, a Colts fan (older lady) behind me after a few seconds looked in amazement and patted me on the shoulders and said: "Good for you."... I swear the place was so quiet that the Bills D heard me! ;)

Maybe that is why Bobby April decided to go gonzo on the next play with a block punt call???... ;);)

I can't fault the running into the kicker penalty... would have been a TD if he got a piece of the ball! I would have went nuts... The church choir around me wouldn't have known what to do!

More thoughts later...:D ...