16 points

/dev/null

We've scored 3 defensive TD's, so lower those numbers a bit.

834204[/snapback]

Which is only 1 TD less than the running game has scored (Thomas 2, McGahee 1, Losman 1)

And 1 more TD than any single player has scored all year

Thomas 2

Evans 2

Parrish 2

Fletcher 2

Thru the first 8 games we scored

19, 16, 20, 17, 7, 17, 6, 24 for a total of 126 points or 15.75 per game

So we actually had an above average performance <_<

834198[/snapback]

Look on the bright side.....with all this crap that everyone(myself included) is whinging & whining about, we played a close game against one of the leagues best, in their house.

Does that not mean anything to anybody?

Last week we WIN & everyone complains.

This week we play far better than anybody gave credit for & everyone complains.

I don't care about all you guys.....I'm quite optimistic about the direction we are headed. There are things to fix....things that are broken badly(OL) but we still beat the Packers & we still took it right up to the Colts. You guys are just grumble-bums.

I don't care about all you guys.....I'm quite optimistic about the direction we are headed.  There are things to fix....things that are broken badly(OL) but we still beat the Packers & we still took it right up to the Colts.  You guys are just grumble-bums.

834217[/snapback]

I can't find reasons to be optimistic until we fix this offensive line.

When JP consistently gets 4-5 seconds to throw, then we'll be fully on track.

Thru the first 8 games we scored

19, 16, 20, 17, 7, 17, 6, 24 for a total of 126 points or 15.75 per game

So we actually had an above average performance <_<

834198[/snapback]

well we have the rest of the year to see how j.p. will progress....then we can go for brady quinn.....and that will either push j.p. or make him leave......and you all know now that marv is back he will put the best football players on this team....oline will be adressed in the off season, as well as someone that can get open then catch.....im tired of wide outs that cant seem to get seperation..