Bills ColtsFearless Precdiction,

Bob in STL

It took to until 1 hour before kick-off to get the guts for this one. But I feel an upset.

Yes, Indy is the more talented and disciplined team but they are not going to run the table this years so let it be the Bills to provide the upset of the week (or yera for that matter).

This can only happen if we can execute this recipe (Stolen from Parcells/Bellichek in SB XXV):

1. run the ball and play ball control

2. Convert 3rd downs

3. no turnovers

4. Tackle sure and hard, make their recievers pay

5. Bigs plays on special teams - the Colts are weak on kick coverages

6. Get lucky. Yes, get some major breaks.

If we cannot do 1 thru 3 above then Manning will pick us apart as usual in the RCA Dome.

It took to until 1 hour before kick-off to get the guts for this one.  But I feel an upset. 

Yes, Indy is the more talented and disciplined team but they are not going to run the table this years so let it be the Bills to provide the upset of the week (or yera for that matter). 

This can only happen if we can execute this recipe (Stolen from Parcells/Bellichek in SB XXV): 

1.  run the ball and play ball control

2.  Convert 3rd downs

3.  no turnovers

4.  Tackle sure and hard, make their recievers pay

5.  Bigs plays on special teams - the Colts are weak on kick coverages

6.  Get lucky.  Yes, get some major breaks. 

If we cannot do 1 thru 3 above then Manning will pick us apart as usual in the RCA Dome.

832947[/snapback]

Missing that late FG was not in the script but I would say the biggest problem was the third down offense, especially in the red zone. I don't think there is a worse red-zone team in the league.

Close but no cigar this week.