Please help

generaLee83

Okay, I just picked up Anthony Thomas for my fantasy team. I dumped Shaun Alexander because I think that his injury is going to hamper him even when he returns. My two QB's are Losman and Grossman.

Grossman has sucked ass the last 2 games and has lost me points with his stupid turnovers.

Losman is not a huge producer but is not so much a turnover machine.

Who to start?

I'm not sure if I want to start A-Train as I have Ahman Green and Westbrook as my RB's but Green is historically terrible against the vikings. Westbrook is a machine though.

Okay, I just picked up Anthony Thomas for my fantasy team.  I dumped Shaun Alexander because I think that his injury is going to hamper him even when he returns.  My two QB's are Losman and Grossman.

Grossman has sucked ass the last 2 games and has lost me points with his stupid turnovers.

Who to start?

I'm not sure if I want to start A-Train as I have Ahman Green and Westbrook as my RB's but Green is historically terrible against the vikings.  Westbrook is a machine though.

832308[/snapback]

first of all, I am a Bills fan as I am sure you are. That being said, why would you think about playing Losman? He has had one good fantasy week. Now I am not big on Grossman, but I think it's a no brainer here.

Second, you dropped Alexander!! Wow! Give defenses a week to plan for A-Train and you will soon find that he is nothing more than an average back, maybe a little above average but not a superstar like Alexander.

The Vikings have a great run D and I don't like Green this week. If you need to start one then go with Westbrook. If two starters are needed thow in A-Train.

first of all, I am a Bills fan as I am sure you are.  That being said, why would you think about playing Losman?  He has had one good fantasy week.  Now I am not big on Grossman, but I think it's a no brainer here. 

Second, you dropped Alexander!!  Wow!  Give defenses a week to plan for A-Train and you will soon find that he is nothing more than an average back, maybe a little above average but not a superstar like Alexander. 

The Vikings have a great run D and I don't like Green this week.  If you need to start one then go with Westbrook.  If two starters are needed thow in A-Train.

832316[/snapback]

Thank you for your advice, the reason that I dropped Alexander was that even before his injury he was not getting me many points (my league is heavy on points scored with minimum pts given for yardage) I also think that this is not his year for fantasy. I could be completely wrong but he's been sitting idle on my bench for the last 6 weeks. While I don't think A-train is stupendous, I think that he will be more productive than an injured or not 100% Alexander.

I just dropped Losman and picked up John Kitna, Losman was more productive than Grossman a few times but not by much. Turnovers subtract points in my league so he lost me points big time the last two weeks.

This week:

QB Kitna

RB A-Train

RB Westbrook

WR L. Evans (usually great the 2nd half of the season)

WR Reggie Williams (forced to start since Berrian is out)

WR Marvin Harrison

TE Shockey

K Kaeding

D-ST Atlanta (I have Buffalo's D but I think they are going to get manhandled this week with pass TD's)

Thanks for your advice

;)

Thank you for your advice, the reason that I dropped Alexander was that even before his injury he was not getting me many points (my league is heavy on points scored with minimum pts given for yardage) I also think that this is not his year for fantasy.  I could be completely wrong but he's been sitting idle on my bench for the last 6 weeks.  While I don't think A-train is stupendous, I think that he will be more productive than an injured or not 100% Alexander. 

I just dropped Losman and picked up John Kitna, Losman was more productive than Grossman a few times but not by much.  Turnovers subtract points in my league so he lost me points big time the last two weeks.

This week:

QB Kitna

RB A-Train

RB Westbrook

WR L. Evans (usually great the 2nd half of the season)

WR Reggie Williams (forced to start since Berrian is out)

WR Marvin Harrison

TE Shockey

K Kaeding

D-ST Atlanta (I have Buffalo's D but I think they are going to get manhandled this week with pass TD's)

Thanks for your advice 

;)

832349[/snapback]

Good move picking up Kitna! Good luck...

Okay, I just picked up Anthony Thomas for my fantasy team.  I dumped Shaun Alexander because I think that his injury is going to hamper him even when he returns.  My two QB's are Losman and Grossman.

Who to start?

I'm not sure if I want to start A-Train as I have Ahman Green and Westbrook as my RB's but Green is historically terrible against the vikings.  Westbrook is a machine though.

832308[/snapback]

You seriously dropped Alexander? ;) He will probably be fine in a few weeks and back to form by the time of Fantasy Playoffs.

This is really simple. Do you remember what Indi's pass-defense did to Tom Brady last week? They are 3rd in the league.

Start Grossman

1st RB - Westbrook

2nd RB - A-Train

Flex RB - Green

Then just insert 2 wide receivers.

You have 3 RB's. Start them all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.