Since they are drawing comparisons to the Colts

solution is to mimick the scheme's that beat the K-Gun.

Parcells Giants and JJ's Cowboys.

Both scheme's involved a strong running game to keep the Bills/Colts offense off of the field.

If the A-Train can roll, we can beat the Colts.

Score prediction

Bills 17 Colts 14

Take it to the bank.

If the Bills win (cross your fingers), we would have to score more like 24 points (atleast). If you think we are going to hold the Colts offense to 14 points then you are insane. The Colts have only scored 14 points of less 7 times in the past 4 seasons ... an average os less than 2 times a season.

I think its good that you have optimist for the Bills to win, but I GUARANTEE we will not hold the Colts to 14 points or less. Ill put big money on it.

Both scheme's involved a strong running game to keep the Bills/Colts offense off of the field.

Score prediction

Bills 17 Colts 14

Take it to the bank.

831297[/snapback]

Agreed. The only prayer is to run, run, run, run, run some more. Do everything possible to shorten the game and keep Manning et al. off the field. That and win the turn over battle will give the Bills a chance.

......The Colts have only scored 14 points of less 7 times in the past 4 seasons ... an average os less than 2 times a season......

831308[/snapback]

But....he thought with a wry smile on his face.....they have been held to 14 points only once this season....that means they are due(in the next 8 games) to be held to 14 & under. That's a 1 in 8 chance. I'm happy enough with them odds.

But wait....there's more. By sheer numerical odds one could easily look at Idy's scoring as being an aberration from the statistical norm & are due....that's DUE with capitol letters.....to come crashing back to earth with multiple shutouts to keep the league averages average.

You can't argue with it....it's just simple mathematics. Colts fans will have to accept the mathematical inevitability that not only will we hold them to under 14 points....but shut them out entirely.

Bills 24

Colts 0

Score prediction

Bills 17 Colts 14

Take it to the bank.

831297[/snapback]

i totally agree, we should let a-train pound it all day, and when he takes a play of run j.p. up the middle, or around the side, throw in a reverse or two, but just keep pounding, the colts cant score if they arnt on the field...

i know denver lost to indy but i watched that game, and they ran at will against the indy D. denver screwed up when they started passing again, so lets roll a- train...