I'm off to the Rutgers game!

IBTG81

I'll echo Bluefire...you're all over the place here. But I wouldn't worry about Louisville, since the only two teams that could beat Rutgers are Michigan and Ohio St.

That being said, good luck and have fun! Nothing like going back to your alma mater for one of the biggest games in recent history against a highly ranked opponent.

Unless of course you lose because your CB lets up a 65 yd completion on 4th down, the ref spots the ball way too close to the goaline after a fumble and a heisman winner cheatingly pushes their QB into the endzone for the win. :doh:

I'm rooting for UL because one of my boys lives there, but I wouldn't mind at all to see Rutgers get the W.

by the way, yours truly will be at the UC/Rutgers game next week...GO CATS!

:doh:

I've got 4 extra tickets, if you're interested in attending or know anyone else who's willing to make the trip to Nippert Stadium.

831385[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer. I was seriously considering making the trip out there, but I decided not to. I hope I don't regret it. :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.