Evans is doing "nothing"?

ICE

Um I have read that the last two preseason games the O is getting better? Moulds is getting catches? Bledsoe is throwing better? We are running better?

Gee could the fact that teams can't double team Moulds and blitz the hell out of us for FEAR of Evans buring them, maybe...just maybe be part of it?

Hummmmmm.....

Um I have read that the last two preseason games the O is getting better? Moulds is getting catches?  Bledsoe is throwing better?  We are running better?

Gee could the fact that teams can't double team Moulds and blitz the hell out of us for FEAR of Evans buring them, maybe...just maybe be part of it?

Hummmmmm.....

3676[/snapback]

I'd like to believe you're balls-on accurate here, Ice. Of all the things that aren't happening, Evans lack of production is something I don't worry about. The more he's under the radar, the more I'll like him. And once Moulds and Reed get into rhythm, that frees up Evans...and THEN we'll know what we have there.

Boy, it makes sense to me. I can absolutely see the defense going, "Well, who do we want to double team? The proven Eric Moulds? Naahhh.... let's get that Lee Evans who hasn't played a regular season NFL game yet! Yeah!" :w00t:

Archived