Garret Wolfe

while your point is made, I (starting this thread) did not purpose it to be about him being small ... it just turned out that way.  :doh:

830409[/snapback]

It's starting to be a trend. Remember the last thread I started about him? I'm saying it because it's clear you like to argue, but you've taken the position of he's small so he won't be good. Clearly he's small, so how can anybody dispute that?

Your opinion would have more credibility if you tried just sticking with facts about his performance. For example his decline in 100 yard games. It's a legitimate concern. I'm thinking after so much success teams are going to extreme lengths to take him away. I would still like to see him overcome that now, but he has before and against big schools in the past. Statistically he's topping what Michael Turner accomplished at N. Illinois, who's performing well with the Chargers. If you didn't look at his size, and just his accomplishments he would be an easy 1st round pick. The intangibles matter, but I still feel he can hold up and succeed as a 3rd down back.

Thursday will be my 2nd day completely off from either college/or work in the past 8 days. I get pushy. When you wake up at 9:30, college until 3, work until 10, and then you do it all over again, you start to get angry at life in general.  My appologies.

830409[/snapback]

No worries, I think you actually got me mixed up with some of the previous posters on the thread & just ran with it. Thanks for the apology....I appreciate it.

Mind you, I find TSW is a bit like family where you can yell & get angry at each other....calling names etc, etc, but in the end it doesn't really matter. The next day all is forgotten & it's back to normal.....at least, it is that way for me. :doh: