This week's "WTF?" point spread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the way we did it the 1st week AND this week. You were the one who jumped the gun and figured it was with a spread. I went 4-4.

834091[/snapback]

This is a gambling thread.

A trained puppy could have told us to pick Indy to win straight up.

Why in the other thread did you say you're "about even" as a gambler if you're picking games straight up? Either you're picking games against the spread or you're being dishonest about gambling. You can't have it both ways.

Why in the other thread did you say you're "about even" as a gambler if you're picking games straight up? Either you're picking games against the spread or you're being dishonest about gambling. You can't have it both ways.

834112[/snapback]

What was Indy getting like -650 <_<

Exactly. He'd be -400 or so on NE, Jax; -300 on Atlanta if we're playing money lines. The +100 from Indy isn't making much of a dent in that.

834142[/snapback]

Betting heavy NFL favorites on the moneyline provides about as little value as any bet in any sport. I won't even bet them with the spread.

834112[/snapback]

Dude. Follow me. The convo me and him had was from a DIFFERENT thread in which he bet me that the Colts would lose to the Patriots. Straight up. I won. He asked for double or nothing. I gave him my picks. He picked the Vikings. I won again.

Now in actual betting with online bookies, then I dont just bet straights. I bet pointspreads, straights, and teasers/pleasers.

Understand what im saying?