Stupid MNF recap

I cant believe one of the announcers just said "Why cant he catch the ball" after showing 2 plays of Moss dropping balls while being pounded by 2-3 Seahawks player as soon as the ball touches his finger tips. For goodness sakes. Any receiver would have dropped those balls.

I do feel bad for Moss. The team sucks. He says they really dont care (he is on the inside, he probably knows more than us) and Moss really hasnt caused much trouble in the past 3 years.

This is why, as often as possible I listen to the game with the sound off. They are all a bunch of idiots. Listening to the Colts-Pats game last nigth and Madden said, when the Pat were down by ten: "they need three here, then seven or seven then three." WTF, that dudes a math genius!! Hey dickweed, how about they go for seven now and seven later. Holy cow, then they could win the game. :blink:

This is why, as often as possible I listen to the game with the sound off.  They are all a bunch of idiots.  Listening to the Colts-Pats game last nigth and Madden said, when the Pat were down by ten: "they need three here, then seven or seven then three."  WTF, that dudes a math genius!!  Hey dickweed, how about they go for seven now and seven later.  Holy cow, then they could win the game.  :blink:

827790[/snapback]

HAHA if anyone saw the recap and can upload the video, post it here. The clip showed Randy Moss on a 30-40 yard throw down the sidline jumping up and about to catch the balls by his fingers and 2 Seattle players smashing him simultaneously and him not being able to catch the ball and they say something like that. I was stunned.