Da Ali G Marathon....

ajzepp

Yeah.  He filmed them all at different times - the hair and mustache are real.  His show depended on how long it took him to grow out his hair and what not.

BTW, that suit is the same one he's always worn of Borat.  He's never washed it on purpose in order to have it smell of BO :blink:

827822[/snapback]

LOL, too funny....I'm definitely going to watch a couple more eps before I go to bed....

Do you suggest I rent the Ali G 'In da house' flick?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay, very cool....I've had the White Stipes on my amazon list for a while now....just haven't gotten around to checking them out. Any particular album you recommend?

827796[/snapback]

They are all GREAT... I would probably start with Elephant.

No, I didn't like it. :lol:

827841[/snapback]

yeah, the customer reviews on netflix seem to indicate it was a bit disappointing, too. I'll just go see Borat again :blink:

Bruno is my least favorite, but check this out.

Bruno's best

827854[/snapback]

I don't have any audio on my computer :blink:

DAMMIT that's frustrating.... :lol: I need to hurry up and get a new machine....been saying it for a while now, but there's so much cool stuff online that I'm not able to see that it's really getting to me now, lol.

is that segment from any of the ali G shows that are on HBO tonight and tomorrow, you think?

I don't have any audio on my computer  :blink:

DAMMIT that's frustrating.... :lol:    I need to hurry up and get a new machine....been saying it for a while now, but there's so much cool stuff online that I'm not able to see that it's really getting to me now, lol.

is that segment from any of the ali G shows that are on HBO tonight and tomorrow, you think?

827857[/snapback]

It is

LOL, too funny....I'm definitely going to watch a couple more eps before I go to bed....

Do you suggest I rent the Ali G 'In da house' flick?

827828[/snapback]

That movie is the most painful thing you will ever watch. I was so excited to find out he had a movie, but ended up watching it in 10 minute sessions because it was so painful.

That movie is the most painful thing you will ever watch.  I was so excited to find out he had a movie, but ended up watching it in 10 minute sessions because it was so painful.

828452[/snapback]

Geesh, that's surprising! Wonder why he dropped the ball with the film :P

I don't know if you guys remember the Ali G segment with donald trump and the other business executives where he was pitching a few ideas, but that was great! I also loved the one where he had the media guys (including the one guy from the morality in media organizatin, lol) discussing violence and sex on tv. Good stuff! I even laughed at a Bruno segment! :w00t:

Geesh, that's surprising!  Wonder why he dropped the ball with the film  :lol:

I don't know if you guys remember the Ali G segment with donald trump and the other business executives where he was pitching a few ideas, but that was great!  I also loved the one where he had the media guys (including the one guy from the morality in media organizatin, lol) discussing violence and sex on tv. Good stuff!  I even laughed at a Bruno segment!  ;)

828634[/snapback]

I don't get HBO anymore, but I have the two seasons on DVD. Hopefully they will show the following ones on the marathon (if they haven't already):

-Anti-abortion rally....asks the priest if he ever got a ho pregnant and makes fun of a guy who is still a virgin by choice.

-Tree huggers....tells the guy that his song about nature sucks and then tries to tell the audience that these anti-violence people will come with guns and bombs if you don't back down

-Trying to market his ideas for a novel..."they should make a book out of Lord of the Rings" + Romance novel for women with a vibrator attached

-Plus the best and most classic Borat of all-time...Throw the Jew Down the Well.

I just watched an episode where he was at the Alabama football game as Bruno....the fans were getting pissed that he was in with the cheerleaders. After the game he interviewed Shaud Williams, who didn't seem very comfortable, lol....

"Do you have a message for the gay community back in Austria?"

"Yeah. Im NOT GAY!"

;):lol::lol:

I just watched an episode where he was at the Alabama football game as Bruno....the fans were getting pissed that he was in with the cheerleaders. After the game he interviewed Shaud Williams, who didn't seem very comfortable, lol....

"Do you have a message for the gay community back in Austria?"

"Yeah. Im NOT GAY!"

;)  :lol:  :lol:

829037[/snapback]

Holy sh--, an episode I haven't seen!

Do you know what season/ep it is by chance?