to all the jp naysayers

jdubs

do us all a favor and count how much time jp has to drop back to pass before being pressured and/or sacked before making 86798798798 threads on why jp sucks.

then think about why he has no time to throw the ball. hmmmmmmm.....

Well, let's see... Bledsoe got us to records of 8-8, 6-10, 9-7 with a crappy OL... And everyone said he sucked (and was the reason for half of our losses). Well, we're seeing the same sacks and the same fumbles. All we're missing is the occasional amazing pass. Even the TD yesterday was SEVERELY underthrown, and if the coverage wasn't completely blown, we wouldn't have scored there either.

JP's started more than 16 games (I think 17, plus some mop-up time?) and he's in his third year in the NFL.

We've all seen the same thing for the past 10+ years. Maybe it's not the QB?

Well, let's see...  Bledsoe got us to records of 8-8, 6-10, 9-7 with a crappy OL...  And everyone said he sucked (and was the reason for half of our losses).  Well, we're seeing the same sacks and the same fumbles.  All we're missing is the occasional amazing pass.  Even the TD yesterday was SEVERELY underthrown, and if the coverage wasn't  completely blown, we wouldn't have scored there either.

JP's started more than 16 games (I think 17, plus some mop-up time?) and he's in his third year in the NFL.

We've all seen the same thing for the past 10+ years.  Maybe it's not the QB?

826691[/snapback]

Ummm, this season, i would avoid any attempt to bring bledsoe into a positive light. The OL is and was still a problem, but bledsoe was washed up at the end of his time here. Its showing in dallas.

Unless i am sleeping and drew DIDNT get benched?