Several Polls Have Race Narrowing

don't think the race has narrowed as much as the media is reporting.  they're hyping it to boost election nite ratings

826135[/snapback]

Um, Pew = independent (and very good) research, not the media.

The media's poll (abc news) showed it was getting wider.

This kind of undermines your whole argument. <_<

Um, Pew = independent (and very good) research, not the media.

The media's poll (abc news) showed it was getting wider.

This kind of undermines your whole argument.  <_<

826137[/snapback]

true

but did you watch any of the talking heads today. they want the race to tighten and build drama. it won't help ratings if they report that the dems are likely to win congress and not much will happen between now and tuesday to change it,

I got a chuckle this morning when George Snuffelufegus had Charlie Gibson showing off their spiffy new set. <_<

true

but did you watch any of the talking heads today.  they want the race to tighten and build drama.  it won't help ratings if they report that the dems are likely to win congress and not much will happen between now and tuesday to change it,

Oh hell yeah they do. Don't get me wrong, they want it to happen, I agree with you. I just found it funny that you mentioned that in a post that showed the opposite. <_<

I got a chuckle this morning when George Snuffelufegus had Charlie Gibson showing off their spiffy new set. <_<

826145[/snapback]

The news media likes to give viewers the feeling of intimacy, that people know how the news is really made. Its a great trick to make people feel that they know how the news is made and that there is transparency in the news media when there isn't.

I won't beleive any poll numbers unless they come straight from RCow.

826132[/snapback]

I never heard of that polling firm, and what an unusual name for such a venture. Must be based in the mid-west or sumthin'.

What did the RCow polling firm say about the 2004 election?

There seems to be so many of these firms nowadays. Some folks swear by Zogby but I don't trust any of them. Didn't most of them pick Kerry?

As I said before I expect the Republicans to hold on to both the house and the senate....but the House might go either way. Nothing I've seen since has swayed me.

Though it would be a good thing if the Mighty Macaca goes down.

I never heard of that polling firm, and what an unusual name for such a venture. Must be based in the mid-west or sumthin'.

What did the RCow polling firm say about the 2004 election?

There seems to be so many of these firms nowadays. Some folks swear by Zogby but I don't trust any of them. Didn't most of them pick Kerry?

As I said before I expect the Republicans to hold on to both the house and the senate....but the House might go either way. Nothing I've seen since has swayed me.

Though it would be a good thing if the Mighty Macaca goes down.

826220[/snapback]

If anyone swears by Zogby they are a moron.

if the House goes either way it brings new meaning to bipartisan

826227[/snapback]

Ha! <_< !

Still it will be interesting in the off chance the Dems do win. For some reason I see them as coming off as earnest and eager to start, then later shed their skin and look for recrimination.

Hope I'm wrong.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...4520.shtml?s=lh