WNYTBDGPS 11/3 was cancelled

rockpile

I promise I'll be at Nick's on the 15th.....God willing and its a no-show on the snow :P

Do You realize that it will be FOUR WHOLE MONTHS since my last plate??? My taste buds have been going through withdrawal ever since :w00t:

Since Mike and Alex were there along with R.Rich and me, it was really a Bills Zone meeting.  :D

THE WNYTBDGPS will have to show up with forks and knives ready on December 15th, or face being dethroned!  B-)  :huh:

823981[/snapback]

I promise I'll be at Nick's on the 15th.....God willing and its a no-show on the snow B-)

Do You realize that it will be FOUR WHOLE MONTHS since my last plate??? My taste buds have been going through withdrawal ever since  :w00t:

824286[/snapback]

Take a couple tablespoons of hamburger grease. It helps with the "shakes". :huh:

We should make a point to publicize this one more in advance. With the holidays, it could be the last GPS gathering of the season.

I will hold you to that promise - are you going to the game on the 17th?

I will hold you to that promise - are you going to the game on the 17th?

824459[/snapback]

I'll be there, in fact the home opener was the first home game I have not been able to attend in over ten years and if I wasn't treasurer of my sailor's organization, I would have skipped the reunion this past September !