OK..Prediction Time!

Buffan00

You're actually betting on this game? :lol:

839836[/snapback]

I have no idea. Probably not, as I'm rooting for a blowout either way. I think OSU has the better team, and with the game in Columbus, I see them winning. Michigan's strength (run d) may not slow down Smith and the OSU passing attack too much. But I'm not sure I'd want to give a full 7 to UM.

I'll probably end up laying off.

I'm rooting for a blimp to come crashing down on the field.

Oh, wait...I have to pick a team? Well, I know more obnoxious Michigan fans than OSU fans, so I'll go with the Suckeyes.

I feel all dirty.

840169[/snapback]

You're just jealous that there will be no blimp as the PSU game

I have no idea.  Probably not, as I'm rooting for a blowout either way.  I think OSU has the better team, and with the game in Columbus, I see them winning.  Michigan's strength (run d) may not slow down Smith and the OSU passing attack too much.  But I'm not sure I'd want to give a full 7 to UM.

I'll probably end up laying off.

839898[/snapback]

I don't bet college - I should since it's easier to beat than the NFL - but I don't follow it as close.

If you remove the preseason rankings of #1 vs. #15, I'm having a tough time figuring why OSU is clearly the better team here.

I know people hate Notre Dame and think they're grossly overrated, but to me that win was at least as impressive as Texas. Since both didn't play Wisconsin and the rest of the Big 10 stinks you have to go to Penn St. to find a decent common opponent - and despite the final score which was misleading in both games I thought Michigan was more impressive in a tougher spot on the road in primetime without Manningham. Obviously common opponents can be a dangerous way to handicap but I think it has a little more validity in college than the NFL where it is totally meaningless. I also don't think homefield is that big of a factor based on the history of this game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.