Anyone sleep on a platform bed?

ajzepp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions about what?  It's a friggin' bed.

I used to have one.  It didn't survive the move (cheap IKEA pressboard piece of crap.)  Like I said...it's a bed.

818790[/snapback]

A bed is usually not "just a bed" unless your a child ...

If there is one thing you should never sacrifice, it's comfortable sleeping arrangements.  I've never slept on one of those things but they don't seem very comfortable.

818796[/snapback]

Yup.

Huh? :P  0:)

You sure it isn't the other way around?  You take that attitude into parenthood and you are (IMO) in for a world of hurt with many different issues...

819019[/snapback]

Maybe you got lost in this thread of sexuality ... my point was that many people's bodies need a certain type of bed to sleep well/not hurt.

I for one do not like to sleep on firm beds. I kinda like waterbeds. Its more comfortable for me. Children on the other hand will sleep anywhere. Floor, closet, carpet ... wherever.

See what im sayin? maybe if I say it like this people will understand

my point was that many people's bodies need a certain type of bed to sleep well/not hurt.

I for one do not (*boobies*) like to sleep on firm beds. I kinda (*boobies*) like waterbeds. Its more (*boobies*) comfortable for me. Children (*boobies*) on the other hand will (*boobies*) sleep anywhere. Floor, (*boobies*) closet, carpet ... wherever.

Everyone understand now?

Maybe you got lost in this thread of sexuality ... my point was that many people's bodies need a certain type of bed to sleep well/not hurt.

I for one do not like to sleep on firm beds. I kinda like waterbeds. Its more comfortable for me. Children on the other hand will sleep anywhere. Floor, closet, carpet ... wherever.

my point was that many people's bodies need a certain type of bed to sleep well/not hurt.

I for one do not (*boobies*) like to sleep on firm beds. I kinda (*boobies*) like waterbeds. Its more (*boobies*) comfortable for me. Children (*boobies*) on the other hand will (*boobies*) sleep anywhere. Floor, (*boobies*) closet, carpet ... wherever.

Everyone understand now?

819020[/snapback]

lol

relax dude.

Everyone understand now?

819020[/snapback]

No I didn't get lost in the thread... At least what I think... :P0:)

Sure kids can sleep anywhere... So can I. Myself I really don't have a actual "bed frame"... It is just the basic frame, no headboard or foot board... My kids do though.

I feel it is more important for them to have a defined bed than adults... Adults are over those issues... IMO.

See what I am saying?...

No I didn't get lost in the thread... At least what I think... :P  0:)

Sure kids can sleep anywhere... So can I.  Myself I really don't have a actual "bed frame"... It is just the basic frame, no headboard or foot board... My kids do though.

I feel it is more important for them to have a defined bed than adults... Adults are over those issues... IMO.

See what I am saying

819024[/snapback]

Yes but Im not talking about the bed frame ... I said in my original post BED ... haha .. but seriously. The actual bed. Let your body hit a bed it doesnt like for a year, and see how fast you will be looking for a new bed.