Hey, HAL, Enron, & MCI mouthpieces

GG

Tell me about Fannie Mae. I haven't seen anything in the news lately. I need to be educated by you.

I hear of potential exposure to US govt of $1.7 trillion. Shady accounting, inside deals, cover ups.

What gives? Where's the outcry? What's the chance that Raines will do a perp walk?

Tell me about Fannie Mae. I haven't seen anything in the news lately.  I need to be educated by you.

I hear of potential exposure to US govt of $1.7 trillion.  Shady accounting, inside deals, cover ups.

What gives?  Where's the outcry?  What's the chance that Raines will do a perp walk?

58966[/snapback]

He'll be doing a perp walk...right behind Cheney! :w00t::o

Tell me about Fannie Mae. I haven't seen anything in the news lately.  I need to be educated by you.

I hear of potential exposure to US govt of $1.7 trillion.  Shady accounting, inside deals, cover ups.

What gives?  Where's the outcry?  What's the chance that Raines will do a perp walk?

58966[/snapback]

Whitewater sound familiar.

Whitewater sound familiar.

58983[/snapback]

Wasn't that the real estate deal that republicans and kenny the starr spent hundreds of millions of dollars on, had an impeachment trial and didn't do anything at all...no perp walk, no indictment of WJC, no nothing except embarass themselves? Hmmm....I think I do recall that.

Why only go back that far?  Teapot Dome, remember that?  Warren G. Harding was behind that one, a republican he was as I am sure you recall.

59040[/snapback]

Micky...two references to Warren G. Harding in one day? Have you been watching the History Channel ???