Going to the Bills - Jets game in the Meadowlands

COACH85

My new wife and I are going to the Bills game this weekend and since she is a new member of the Buffalo Bills fans, I would like to introduce her to some fellow Die-Hards. We will be wearing our Bills Jerseys (Moulds-Spikes), regardless of our 0-3 record and the away stadium! Anyone interested in getting together for some tailgating, feel free to contact us at coach85@aol.com.

My new wife and I are going to the Bills game this weekend and since she is a new member of the Buffalo Bills fans, I would like to introduce her to some fellow Die-Hards.  We will be wearing our Bills Jerseys (Moulds-Spikes), regardless of our 0-3 record and the away stadium!  Anyone interested in getting together for some tailgating, feel free to contact us at coach85@aol.com.

58959[/snapback]

The N.Y. City bills backers are tailgaiting in Lot 16C, it is usually a big better with kegs of beer and grills. It feels like the ralph until you get inside.

Great, where should we park and what should we bring?

First time tailgating there.

What time does everything begin since this is a late afternoon game?

The N.Y. City bills backers are tailgaiting in Lot 16C, it is usually a big better with kegs of beer and grills. It feels like the ralph until you get inside.

58971[/snapback]

We have nosebleed seats but as long as we're near the 50 yard line so we can see all the plays unfold, I'm cool!!

Coach, I went to a Bills-Jets game in the Meadowlands a few years ago.  I was sitting in the endzone about 15 rows from the field - a great place to watch a football game. 

I was surprised at how nicely I was treated there.  I wish you and your wife similar good luck.

58979[/snapback]

Great, where should we park and what should we bring?

First time tailgating there.

What time does everything begin since this is a late afternoon game?

58977[/snapback]

Park in lot 16C you'll see all the Bills fans, bring whatever you want to drink or eat, there will be kegs there for Bills fans. Check out the meadowlands website for a parking lot map

We're all going to lot 16C, we have kegs of beer donated by McFadden's (4 of Labatts) and we have several grills that will be going. You just need to bring your own food, but you can cook it on the grills that will be available. Bring some dogs or whatever you want to eat. Beer is free!! (God I loved typing that last line).