Buffalo Bills Official Team Video's

COACH85

Looking to acquire any or all of the following years Buffalo Bills team video highlights from the years 1999, 2002,2003. If you have any info on where I can buy these to add to my collection, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Coach

coach85@aol.com

Just looking for the "Official Team Video" of the Buffalo Bills that the NFL puts out every year. I collect them and those are the only years I'm missing.

If anyone has any regular video footage of the Bills prior to 1992, I would pay money for being able to acquire it.

Thanks

I'll bet if you PM Fezmid, he can put them on a DVD for you, since he has Tivo.  Should cost you around ten bucks.

Fezmid is the name.  He's the king of Bills Video.

58955[/snapback]

Why do people insist on putting an apostrophe in every word that ends in "s"? Like "Video's"?

An apostrophe shows possession - like Bledsoe's cleats or Fletcher's serial stupidity. Or, in contractions an apostrophe takes the place of an "i", like

It's really not that hard guys.

Sorry for the OT post, it's just annoying as hell and to me it instantly screams "MORON".

Why do people insist on putting an apostrophe in every word that ends in "s"?  Like "Video's"?

An apostrophe shows possession - like Bledsoe's cleats or Fletcher's serial stupidity.  Or, in contractions an apostrophe takes the place of an "i", like

It's really not that hard guys.

Sorry for the OT post, it's just annoying as hell and to me it instantly screams "MORON".

58967[/snapback]

Grammar Nazi :w00t: