Scarface : The World is Yours

meazza

So the Scarface : The World is Yours is out finallyl and I'm about 20% into it.

Seriously, it's sick and anyone who liked the movie will love this game.

Seriously though how could someone not like a movie with an ending like this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GnXpBjOeECk

815808[/snapback]

Yeah meazza i'm pretty closed to beating it, I have elminated all of the gangs in the four areas and it was a B word, but my little piece of advice is to build up as much funding before you take the south beach warehouse, cuz the fronts for north beach are incredibly inflated.

I'll prolly finish off the game over the weekend and post w/ my final thoughts afterwards.

Yeah meazza i'm pretty closed to beating it, I have elminated all of the gangs in the four areas and it was a B word, but my little piece of advice is to build up as much funding before you take the south beach warehouse, cuz the fronts for north beach are incredibly inflated.

I'll prolly finish off the game over the weekend and post w/ my final thoughts afterwards.

816863[/snapback]

I'm interested to hear what you have to say...

I thought this was gonna be a dud, and the reviews weren't kind, but this now makes 3 or 4 people I've heard from that seemed to really enjoy it.

816863[/snapback]

I don't know if I will finish it. I get tired of these GTA type games after a while. The missions are fun but eventually, I just get tired of driving through the city.

I don't know if I will finish it.  I get tired of these GTA type games after a while.  The missions are fun but eventually, I just get tired of driving through the city.

816871[/snapback]

yeah i have devoted or "wasted" a couple days of life away, but doing some of the drugs missions is fun when you get to kill gang members just for spite, that or shooting a cop just for the hell of it.

yeah i have devoted or "wasted" a couple days of life away, but doing some of the drugs missions is fun when you get to kill gang members just for spite, that or shooting a cop just for the hell of it.

816876[/snapback]

I only like the Rage part. I take j00 all to !@#$ing hell.

It's amazing to me that Scarface is still popular nearly 25 years after it first came out...popular enough to have a new video game named for it, anyway.

816938[/snapback]

Is there a better movie out there?

I can name two, and one of them is "Napoleon Dynamite".

The other is "Shrek".

You can see I'm partial to comedies.  :lol:

816957[/snapback]

:lol: You're crazy. I don't think there is a movie that I enjoyed watching as much as Scarface.

One of many games out right now that I really want.  The three that stand out are this, Bully, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

817830[/snapback]

Have you played Oblivion? That's an AMAZING game. I ended up spending 163 hours playing that game... It was a bit boring towards the end -- because I was so powerful that nothing could relaly stop me, but the first 120 hours or so were great. If you spent more time on the main quest at the beginning (unlike me) you'd probably finish it sooner and it'd be more of a challenge at the end... <_<